– Tom Fitzmaurice, Captain, Redlands PD, California
Having access to the extensive experience Lamberth Consulting possesses in their field of study has allowed us to avoid many of the pitfalls frequently encountered when building the relationships needed to successfully develop the program, and ultimately deal with the results of the study.
– Herman Jones, Director of Administration, Kansas Highway Patrol
...a leading expert in the collection and analysis of data associated with profiling.
– Susan Pollay, Former Associate City Administrator, City of Ann Arbor,
...Lamberth Consulting’s professionalism will contribute a great deal to the community’s sense of trust over the study’s outcomes.
View a PDF letter from Susan Pollay
– Rod Toneye, President, Diversified Training Resources
The course proved to me that any law enforcement officer can avoid the pitfalls of bias by observing the principles presented in this course.
– John W. Phillips, Director of Public Safety, Pittsfield Department of
...Preventing Racial Profiling Practices has become required in-service training for all sworn officers [at Pittsfield PD]
View a PDF letter from John W. Phillips
– Anderson Brown, Jr., Commander, Washtenaw County Office of the Sheriff
...an interactive and thought provoking course on a very sensitive and sometimes volatile subject matter.” “Eyes were opened to the concept that perception of members of the community does have to be honest and ethically which helps to forge relationships and establish mutual respect of all parties concerned.
View a PDF letter from Anderson Brown Jr.
I like this company!