We strongly believe that the greatest change can be achieved through proactively addressing racial profiling issues before litigation becomes necessary. Proactively addressing these issues can be challenging – it takes dedication, leadership and commitment. Our fundamental belief is that this type of change can only be accomplished through collaborative work efforts between governments, law enforcement and communities. To help facilitate this process, we have developed the following values intended to demonstrate how we approach this issue, and the people working to address it. At Lamberth Consulting, we:
- provide affordable, quality services to all organizations and communities.
- treat all profiling stakeholders with respect and dignity.
- conduct all business ethically and with the highest standard of integrity.
- provide objective, measurable and accurate services at all times.
- honor commitments to employees, clients, and stakeholders.
- value personal, as well as professional commitments.