Lamberth Consulting was formed in 2000 in an effort to provide racial profiling assessment, training, and communication services to universities, states, counties, cities, civil rights groups, litigators, and communities. More...
In The News
- 12/2006 Lamberth Consulting Releases Report for Washington D.C
- 06/2006 Lamberth Consulting Provides Methodology for Groundbreaking Study in Moscow
- 02/2006 The Sacramento Police Department Engages Lamberth Consulting to Analyze Officer Stop Practices.
- 12/2005 Lamberth Consulting and the Institute on Race and Justice at NorthEastern University release a Practitioner’s Guide for Addressing Racial Profiling
Measuring Pedestrian Mall Traffic
- A Southwestern city identified the need to determine if officers were targeting minorities...
Multi-Jurisdicational Racial Profiling Study
- Five agencies in Santa Cruz County addressed racial profiling...